This conference brings together physicists and physics teachers in Belgium of different sectors and different scientific subdisciplines. A diverse program will be offered â€“ both on research and physics teaching - including plenary talks, a young scientist oral presentation competition, and a best poster competition.
Parallel sessions and poster sessions will be organized on :
- Astrophysics, Geophysics, and Plasma Physics;
- Atoms, Molecules, Optics, and Photonics;
- Biophysics, Medical, Statistical, and Mathematical Physics;
- Condensed Matter and Nanophysics;
- Fundamental Interactions, Particle and Nuclear Physics;
- Physics and Education.
The deadline for abstract submission is on Saturday 15th April 2017, and for early registration on Monday 24th April 2017.
Website of the conference (detailed info and registration): http://www.umons.ac.be/bps2017.
Abstract submission: firstname.lastname@example.org.